MacTron Systems has a strict policy for handling customer information. The information you provide to MacTron Enterprises is confidential and protected to the fullest extent possible. MacTron Enterprises will not disclose or distribute customer information to third parties without prior written consent by the customer.
For complete details, please review the following policies:
Welcome to the MacTron Systems Web site (the "Site"). By accessing this Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below (the "Terms"). If you do not agree to all of the Terms, please do not use the Site. MacTron Systems may from time to time modify or revise the Terms by updating this Web page. Your use of our Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms as changed. If any change is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate your use of the Site.
The information contained herein is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken in reliance thereon is prohibited and may be unlawful. Save for Bona fide company matters, MacTron Systems CC does not accept responsibility for the opinions expressed in this communication.
While every effort is made to keep our network free from viruses, MacTron Systems CC does not accept responsibility and have no liability for any viruses which may be transferred via this message
Standard Terms and Conditions
- · Goods remain the property of MacTron Systems CC until paid in full
- · The prices quoted are valid for 30 days from the quotation date and are subject to our standard Conditions of Sale. Any conditions specified herein replace those conditions specified on our standard Conditions of Sale.
- · Delivery is free of charge in Johannesburg, any other area traveling and accommodation will be charged accordingly.
- · Traveling to site will be charged according to AA rates plus toll gate fees.
- · Hotel and flight charges will be charged according to the rates of the supplier plus a 10% administration fee.
- · Exchange rates: This quotation has been costed at the prevailing rates of exchange. As payment will only be effected after the receipt of this shipment, any adverse fluctuation in exchange rates will unfortunately be for your account.
- · Please allow for a 10 day clearance on cheque deposits and at least a 48 hour clearance on electronic transfers, cash deposits and bank guaranteed cheques. Goods will not be dispatched until such payments have been cleared.
- · A 50% deposit is required to cover the purchase of imported or specially ordered or manufactured products. In the event of a cancellation this deposit will be forfeited.
- · Cancellations or returns of confirmed orders will not be accepted.
- · All unit prices are based upon the quantities indicated. Should the official order vary from these quantities, we reserve the right to adjust our pricing accordingly.
- · Prices quoted ex overseas indent are costed on the basis of sea freight shipments. Special arrangements for airfreight, courier or air post deliveries will be for the account of the purchaser.
- · Specifications are as per the literature attached / currently in your possession. Our Technical Services Department is available, should you require any additional information on the products quoted.
- · The intellectual property pertaining to circuit designs, software, firmware, source code and manuals, developed by MacTron Systems CC, remain the property of MacTron Systems CC, unless otherwise agreed in writing with the client.
- · A current backup copy pertaining to all mentioned intellectual property will be uploaded to an offsite secure server, based in Cape Town South Africa, at the end of each working day.
- · In the event of MacTron Systems CC losing its technical abilities to support the needs of the client in further development and support of the product, the management of MacTron Systems CC will appoint a suitable person to fulfil the technical needs of the client, within 1 month. Should the company fail to be able to replace the technical abilities within the said time; MacTron Systems will hand over all design documentation and source code to the client at a reasonable and mutually agreed rate.
- · Notwithstanding any contrary conditions stipulated at any time by any client these conditions of sale shall apply to all sales of goods by the Company.
- · CLIENT TO SATISFY HIMSELF:
- · The client shall be deemed to have satisfied himself as to terms and conditions set out herein and by accepting the Company's tender or quotation placing an order pursuant thereto, the client shall be deemed to have accepted all the conditions, representations, warranties and circumstances affecting each contract entered into between the Company and the client.
- · PRICES:
- · The Company's listed prices are subject to alteration at any time without prior notice.
- · The prices quoted in estimates, specifications, acceptance of orders or contracts are based on the quantities specified therein and the Company reserves the right to revise prices in the event of the quantities being reduced or increased.
- · All prices quoted by the Company are subject to exchange rates, duties, surcharges, and freight and transport costs, clearing agent charges ruling at the time.
- · The Company takes great care in basing prices on the correct customs tariff. Should Customs however charge a different tariff to that used by the Company; the difference will be for the client's account.
- · Should overseas suppliers increase their prices between date of placing the order and delivery to the client, the company shall be entitled to pass on these increases to the client.
- · TERMS:
- · In tenders and quotations all prices exclude Value Added Tax. Tenders and quotations are open for acceptance within 30 days from date given unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- · Payment for all goods sold and delivered or services rendered is to be effected within 30 days from the date of the Company's statement. Payments from client shall, in the absence of a specific allocation to the contrary, be allocated to the older of the client's indebtedness.
- · CARRIAGE:
- · Unless otherwise specified prices quoted are for Johannesburg. All other delivery or transport costs by rail, road or air are for the client's account.
- · DELIVERY:
- · Delivery times are estimated as accurately as possible and the Company shall endeavour to adhere to such estimated times. However, delivery times are not guaranteed unless otherwise agreed by the Company in writing. Accordingly the Company shall not be liable for any delays in circumstances beyond its control, where it has not expressly guaranteed a delivery time/date.
- · Delivery times are subject to revision without notice. The period specified for delivery on the Company's quotation:
- · is exclusive of any period occupied in making, altering or adapting equipment or in any experimental work connected with the same,
- · and shall commence from final settlement of details and specifications (or where applicable final approval by client of sample), and not from the date of acceptance of an order, tender or contract.
- · Goods required to be delivered by the Company shall from point of receipt be at the risk of client who shall be responsible for off loading, security and storage.
- · END USE:
- ·It is the sole responsibility of the client to ensure the suitability of the goods for the purpose specified by said client. The Company shall in no way be responsible for the suitability of the goods sold for any particular end use.
- The Members of MacTron Systems CC Reserves the Right to Change the Standard Terms and Conditions and Conditions of Sale at any given time without prior notice